One of the most prominent next-generation blockchain platforms, this report features an overview of its expanding community and evolving open-source technology.
Our Ethereum research report dives deep into what is often seen as one of the most exciting blockchain projects in technology today.
You’ll find many fascinating aspects of the ecosystem covered, including 12 of the ecosystem’s most exciting startups as well as an explanation of some of technical challenges that lie ahead for the project.
- A beginner’s guide to learning Solidity – ethereum’s new programming language
- A step-by-step guide to how prediction market Augur uses Ethereum today
- A visual timeline of key milestones in ethereum’s development
- Easy-to-read descriptions of ethereum’s technical components
- Data on current ethereum network performance
- Overviews of 12 of the ecosystem’s most exciting startups
- Reviews of 4 technical challenges ahead for ethereum.
Table of Contents
- What is Ethereum? 4
- Building Blocks 8
- Supply, Trading & Availability 15
- Platform Functions & Use Cases 23
- Technical Improvements (Challenges) 25
- Ethereum 2.0 (Solutions) 28
- Technical Infrastructure & Key Players 32
- Conclusion 45
- Appendix: Getting Started With Ethereum 46
For more okchances with coins, click here