Greetings to all members!!!
After the desktop wallet launched successfully.
We are very happy to announce that we have launched the The swiscoin “web-wallet” as a part of our great financial system.
As part of our customer centric strategy we are always striving to solve for what we call customer’s needs,
what gives customers sleepless nights, we therefore saw the need to introduce this solution to individual members and businesses to allow them to send swiscoins to multiple recipients.
The benefits of the web wallet is, it is instant, simple and has the ability to pay multiple recipients.
Members can transfer their coins to web wallet from swiscoin account. It is great for us to have the experience of new era of financial world.
Members can receive, transfer, pay and store their swiscoins in this wallet hassle-free with the latest technology that makes users to process their transactions secure and fast.
Users can create their swiscoin webwallet by using our website or by going directly to the swiswallet website.
user can create their swiswallet following the below link:
Benefits of Swiswallet
-users can create their account free.
-users can transfer their swiscoin.
-user can send their swiscoins to other wallet.
-users can make payment from swiswallet to the accepted media.
-users can mine their swiscoin from this wallet by integrating with mining machine.
Exchanges and merchants can use it as a business wallet.
Swiscoin Wallet Overview
- Free – No additional transaction fees. A Swiscoin network fee may apply, but is optional.
- Open Source – All code related to the wallet service is open source.
- Currency Conversion – Live Market Prices in 22 currencies.
- Quick Send – Simple send form
- Custom Send – Advanced Send form with coin control. With ability to embed messages in the swisexplorer.
- Shared Send – Route transactions through a shared wallet breaking the chain of transactions.
- HTML5 Mobile interface
Mobile applications will be available soon for
- Android App
- iPhone App
Payment Notifications – Receive notifications when your Swis Wallet account sends or receives Swiscoins.
- Fully Encrypted Wallets – All wallets are fully encrypted client side mean we cannot view your transactions or wallet balance.
Two Factor Authentications
- Google Authenticator – Google Authenticator is a free android and iphone app which generates an authorization code to provide at login.
Other Security – Overview
- Double Encryption – Private keys contained within a user’s wallet can be individually encrypted with a second password. The second password will be required when sending payments.
- Password Hints – Password hints can be set to help remember forgotten passwords.
- Secret Phrase – A secret phrase can be added to your account to help prove your identify in the case of a lost two-factor login.
For more okchances with coins, click here